How to Optimize MySQL Database Using phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
On this tutorial, we’re going to talk about about easy methods to optimize a MySQL database desk from phpMyAdmin in cPanel. Desk optimization can be utilized when you’ve got deleted part of the desk, or you will have made many modifications to the rows or columns of the desk with variable size rows and so on… The deleted rows or columns are maintained within the linked checklist so the insert operations reuse the previous parts of the tables. You may optimize the unused area of the desk for the efficiency of the server. When you have made a number of modifications to the desk, optimizing the desk can delete the unused area thereby you may enhance the database efficiency.
1) Login to cPanel and go to “phpMyAdmin”.
2) Click on On “Databases”.
3) Choose the database you need to optimize from the database checklist.
4) It should take you to the “Construction” tab for the database the place you may choose the desk you need to optimize. Verify the field in entrance of every one, or click on on Choose All if you wish to optimize all of them.
5) On the drop down field that claims “with chosen” choose “Optimize Desk.”
6) This may optimize the desk and take you to a brand new display the place you may see the checklist of tables which you will have optimized.
For those who want any additional assist, please do attain our help division.