Migrate cPanel Account from cPanel to CWP
CentOS Internet Panel is a free and open supply webhosting management panel. At the moment we’re not offering help for CWP, however you possibly can set up CWP on to your Linux VPS server. On this tutorial we’ll present how one can migrate a cPanel account to a CWP server.
Take cPanel backup
1) Go to cPanel >> Recordsdata >> Backup >> Obtain a full account Backup.
2) You possibly can set the backup vacation spot to your CWP server by way of SCP.
3) Enter the distant server particulars.
Distant Server: Enter your CWP server IP.
Distant person: root
Distant password: Enter root password of the CWP server.
Port: enter your CWP server’s SSH port quantity.
4) Then click on on ” Generate Backup”.
5) The cPanel account backup shall be downloaded to your /root listing in CWP server and the backup file is appear to be the next format.
6) Change that backup file identify to the next format.
7) Login to server by way of SSH as a root person and transfer the backup file to /house listing.
# mv /root/backup-12.28.2018_05-31-51_test_user.tar.gz /house/cpmove-test_user.tar.gz
1) Login to CWP and go to Person Accounts >> cPanel Migration
2) Then choose backup file and click on on “Import” to proceed restoration.
As soon as it’s accomplished, you’re going to get message like “Migration has been efficiently accomplished”
In the event you want any additional assist, please do attain our help division.