FTP Management in DirectAdmin
On this documentation, we are able to examine the best way to handle FTP accounts in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin.
2) Click on ‘FTP Administration’ icon from the part ‘Your Accounts’.
3) Click on the icon ‘Create FTP Account’.
4) Enter the small print and click on ‘Create’ button.
5) To allow nameless FTP entry, click on the icon ‘Nameless FTP Settings’.
6) Enter the small print and click on ‘Save’ button.
7) If you wish to droop/unsuspend any FTP account, choose the account and click on the suitable button ‘Droop’ or ‘Unsuspend’.
8) If you wish to delete any FTP account, choose the account and click on ‘Delete Chosen’ button.
That’s how we are able to handle FTP accounts in Direct Admin.
For those who want any additional assist please attain our assist division.