Manage Email Accounts in DirectAdmin
On this doc, we are able to test tips on how to handle e mail accounts from Direct Admin.
1) Login to your direct admin panel.
2) Click on ‘E-Mail Accounts’ button from ‘E-Mail Administration’.
3) Click on on ‘Create mail account’.
4) Enter the brand new e mail account’s particulars and click on ‘Create’ button.
5) Now new e mail account has been created.
6) If you wish to delete any e mail account, choose the corresponding e mail account and click on ‘Delete’ button.
7) Identical means you may ‘Droop’ or ‘Unsuspend’ the e-mail accounts by clicking the corresponding buttons.
1) To create forwarders, click on the button ‘Forwarders’ from ‘E-Mail Administration’.
2) Click on the button ‘Create new E-Mail Forwarder’.
3) Enter the main points and click on ‘Create’ button.
4) New forwarder has been created.
5) If you wish to delete the forwarder, choose the corresponding forwarder and click on the button ‘Delete Chosen’.
That’s how we are able to handle e mail accounts from DirectAdmin.