Change WordPress Admin Username from Dashboard
This tutorial will assist you to to vary WordPress admin username through Dashboard.
By default, WordPress administrator username is admin. We are able to change that admin username and this can improve your WordPress web site safety.
1) We have to create a brand new consumer. So login to your WordPress wp-admin web page.
2) Go to Dashboard —> Customers —> Add New.
3) Choose ‘Administrator’ within the area ‘Function’ earlier than click on ‘Add New Person’.
4) Now you may see new consumer.
5) We have to delete present admin consumer.
6) Create a backup of WordPress database earlier than deleting admin consumer.
7) Logout from admin and login as new consumer.
8) Then delete previous admin consumer.
9) Set ‘Attribute all content material to newuser’ in drop down field earlier than clicking the button ‘Verify Deletion’.
10) Now admin consumer title has been modified to new consumer.